Ethical integrity is the fundamental principle intrinsically in-lined in SMSLA. The laboratory with its code of conduct ensures it for every arena of its operations.
The SMSLA code of conduct applies to all its stakeholders ,i.e.: employees, directors, contractors, consultants, freelancers, joint-venture partners, agents, subcontractors, and everyone acting on behalf of, or representing SMSLA. The code enshrines the core principles of professional ethics and social values which is shared throughout SMSLA.
The quality control team oversees every activity to make sure that SMSLA is reliable, trustworthy, and have s foolproof system of integrity.
- SMSLA functions within the framework of laws of the country it operates.
- SMSLA is accurate and precise in reporting its findings
- SMSLA is keeping DATA safe
- SMSLA transactions are through legal entities.
- SMSLA does not tolerate discrimination.
- SMSLA does not disclose third-party data and abides by privacy acts.
- SMSLA ensures transparency and information security
- SMSLA follows the export control and customs regulations in all countries where it has business.
- SMSLA complies with occupational health and safety laws and regulations.
In order to realize the above aspects, SMSLA Staff Training team identifies the long-term measures of remediation and enhancements to procedures, processes, methods, controls, systems, and human resources and accordingly trains staff to ensure the integrity of the laboratory.
SMSLA has a detailed preventive action plan and an internal audit team to ensure integrity.
If you find any non-compliance/violations, please mail to: [email protected].
Based on comprehensive investigations, SMSLA shall take appropriate disciplinary actions to maintain its integrity in accordance with the laws of the land.